What is Fingerprint
It is time for a new revolution. A revolution of hearts. It is time for people to meet Jesus and experience the freedom only he can give. The book of acts is reality, not only then but also today! It is time to carry the revolutionary message of Jesus to the streets, using radical, creative and loving ways. We live a wild and untamed, very natural but supernatural life. And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.” (Mark 16.15) The revolutionary message of Jesus will be heard by the global youth culture. We want to transport the message in creative outreaches using art, music and special actions. We also want to live a lifestyle of loving our neighbors.
- Our evangelistic activities take place in public places, streets and/or events.
- We believe in the power of the Holy Spirit to move in signs and wonders on the streets.
- We preach the Cross plainly and creatively.
- Our evangelistic activities happen on a regular base. They are intended to inspire Christians to share their faith and reach the unreached.
- We work together with local churches and follow the “Lausanne Covenant”.
- The Bible is fundamental for our lives and the basis of our activities.
- One of our goals is to help people develop a lifestyle of evangelism.
- We expect a high level of commitment and engagement of our team members
- Establish teams for street evangelism
- Prepare these teams through training, prayer and worship times
- Carry out different evangelistic actions with the clear message of Jesus and the cross at the center, using art, music, creativity, flash mobs and protests.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the activities through feedback from the team members (testimonies of conversations and prayers that occurred).
- Send team members to local churches to share and to invite church members to get involved.
- Encouraging team members and other participants to continue living a lifestyle of evangelism